1300 561 803
The application may involve an Affidavit. Affidavits contain statements you confirm to be true and accurate by either swearing an oath or making an affirmation.
Swearing an Affidavit under oath involves a religious element. It usually involves saying words to the effect"I swear by almighty God..."
Affirming an Affidavit does not involve a religious element.
Please select how you wish to confirm the Affidavit:
Please provide the following information in relation to the Will of the Deceased.
Multiple Executors *
Is there more than one Executor named in the Will?
Please provide the following information for each additional Executor named in the Will: 1. Full Name (including middle names)2. Current Address 3. Occupation 4. Relationship to the Deceased5. Contact number6. Email Address7. Applying for Probate OR Reserving Right to Apply
Marital Status when the Will was made *
Please select the Marital Status of the Deceased when the Will was signed.
Marriage and/or Divorce after the Will was made *
After the date the Will was signed, did the Deceased:
Please provide the details of any divorces that occurred after the Will was made.
Property and Assets*
Please select the Property and Assets owned by the Deceased.
Please select the Deceased's Liabilities and Debts.
‣ Please send high-resolution scanned copies of the following to email@example.com‣ Ensure all documents are current and up to date.Tip: You can download free apps like ‘Genius Scan’ that make it easy to scan and email high-quality copies of documents using your smartphone or tablet.1. DEATH CERTIFICATE (both sides)2. WILL‣ Please do not remove any staples or bindings from the original Will for any reason, including when scanning or photocopying. This will affect the application.
3. 100 POINTS OF ID FOR ALL EXECUTORS - Please provide one document from list A and one from list B.
‣ A. Passport or Birth Certificate‣ B. Drivers Licence or other Photo ID
* Please scan both ID documents into one page if possible.
4. LIABILITIES AND DEBTS
‣ Documents detailing the Deceased's Liabilities and Debts
- Home Loan / Mortgage Statements - Credit Card Statements - Personal / Car Loan Statements - Outstanding Rates & Bills - Other
5. PROPERTY AND ASSETS
‣ Documents detailing the Property and Asset ownership of the Deceased
- Certificate of Title - Rates Notice - Bank Statements (at time of death) - Vehicle Registration - Share Holding Statements - Superannuation & Life Insurance Statements - Refundable Aged Care Bond Statement - Resident Exit Entitlement Statement - Other
‣ If the documents do not provide a value for the Property and Assets, please provide below. Approximate values are acceptable.
‣ If there are no documents relating to particular Property and Assets owned by the Deceased, please provide the details below including an approximate value.