1300 561 803
The application contains an Affidavit that must be either sworn or affirmed. Affidavits contain statements you confirm to be true and accurate.
Swearing an Affidavit under oath involves a religious element. It usually involves saying words to the effect"I swear by almighty God..."
Affirming an Affidavit does not involve a religious element.
Please select how you wish to confirm the Affidavit:
Please provide the following information in relation to the Will of the Deceased.
Multiple Executors *
Is there more than one Executor named in the Will?
Please provide the following information for each additional Executor named in the Will: 1. Full Name (including middle names)2. Current Address 3. Occupation 4. Relationship to the Deceased5. Contact number6. Applying for Probate OR Reserving Right to Apply
Witness Details *
Have the names or addresses of the Witnesses to the Will changed since the Will was signed?
Please provide the current details of the Witnesses to the Will.
Marital Status when the Will was made *
Please select the Marital Status of the Deceased when the Will was signed.
Marriage and/or Divorce after the Will was made *
After the date the Will was signed, did the Deceased:
Please provide the details of any divorces that occurred after the Will was made.
Property and Assets *
Please select the Property and Assets owned by the Deceased.
Please select the Deceased's Liabilities and Debts.
‣ Please send high-resolution scanned copies of the following to email@example.com‣ Ensure all documents are current and up to date.Tip: You can download free apps like ‘Genius Scan’ that make it easy to scan and email high-quality copies of documents using your smartphone or tablet.1. DEATH CERTIFICATE2. WILL‣ Please do not remove any staples or bindings from the original Will for any reason, including when scanning or photocopying. This will affect the application.
3. DRIVER LICENCE OR PASSPORT OF ALL EXECUTORS
4. LIABILITIES AND DEBTS‣ Documents detailing the Deceased's Liabilities and Debts
- Home Loan / Mortgage Statements - Credit Card Statements - Personal / Car Loan Statements - Outstanding Rates & Bills - Other
5. PROPERTY AND ASSETS‣ Documents detailing the Property and Asset ownership of the Deceased
- Certificate of Title - Rates Notice - Bank Statements (at time of death) - Vehicle Registration - Share Holding Statements - Superannuation & Life Insurance Statements - Refundable Aged Care Bond Statement - Resident Exit Entitlement Statement - Other
‣ If the documents do not provide a value for the Property and Assets, please provide below. Approximate values are acceptable.
‣ If there are no documents relating to particular Property and Assets owned by the Deceased, please provide the details below including an approximate value.